Welcome to Pre-Kindergarten Registration
Due to Covid-19, the enrollment window has been modified to an online registration process until schools reopen. All documents are now being accepted electronically. You may submit all additional documentation online through our registration portal.
- Child’s original Social Security Card OR “Waiver” If a waiver is needed, please click here.
- Child’s Peachcare card, Medicaid card, health insurance card, EBT card (food stamps) and/or TANF (If applicable)
- Immunization Certificate (3231)
- Vision, Hearing, Nutrition, and Dental Screening Certificate (3300) Note:Due to COVID-19, parents/guardians have 30 days to submit the 3231 document and 90 days to submit the 3300 document by emailing the school designee.
- Current/Updated Proof of Parent/Guardian Georgia Residency* Mortgage or lease/rental agreement in your name, OR an electric, gas, or water bill in your name, cable and phone bills are not acceptable.
* Students who live with the parents or legal guardians, but reside in the home of another adult, and are seeking enrollment in a DeKalb County school, must complete a Residency Affidavit. Please Note: During this COVID-19 closure period, families requiring a Residency Affidavit may complete and upload the form using the following guidelines:
1. Parent/Guardian must complete pages 2 & 3 of the form and have it notarized.
2. Homeowner must complete and sign page 4 of the form. It DOES NOT need to be signed in the presence of a school official.
3. Page 5 DOES NOT need to be completed at this time.
4. Submit the completed form (and all other required documents for proof of residency) via email to email@example.com.
Pre-K seat assignments are contingent upon validation of required documents.
Click below to upload your required documents for Pre-K registration